iamrmani wrote an article in the International Business Times about the recent genetic sequencing of a lizard. Extract from the article: Researchers have succeeded in sequencing the genes of the anole lizard green, that is the first non-bird reptiles whose genome sequenced and assembled the results, the researchers obtained after assembly and analysis of more than 20. mammalian genomes, can go a long way in understanding the evolution of animals and humans.
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- KT Spider Concept Phone is a laptop, a tablet and a game console (video)
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice