iamrmani wrote an article in the International Business Times about the recent genetic sequencing of a lizard. Extract from the article: Researchers have succeeded in sequencing the genes of the anole lizard green, that is the first non-bird reptiles whose genome sequenced and assembled the results, the researchers obtained after assembly and analysis of more than 20. mammalian genomes, can go a long way in understanding the evolution of animals and humans.
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Patent reform bill passes Senate
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- European businesses assisted Gaddafi regime Internet Monitoring
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Scientists create a new kind of superconducting son
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows